This is to complement bug 68759.
1. Open attachment 84919 [details]
2. Select the image on the slide and note that its start X and Y positions are 0.37" x 1.10" in the statusbar or in the sidebar
2. Flip the image vertically ( Format > Flip > Vertically )
3. Save and re-load
4. Notice that the image's start X and Y positions are now 8.66" x 6.00" (the original image's end X and Y positions)
This doesnt happen with .odp or .ppt files.
Build ID: 883024d657fb45c7da459017d2f936aac5644bfb
CPU Threads: 2; OS Version: Linux 3.19; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk2; Layout Engine: new;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2016-11-21_22:42:51
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
- Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
Build ID: 7c5aaa254f444d54b9ebf6574f0ccd37af548ee5
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.8; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
- Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1+
Build ID: 0db96caf0fcce09b87621c11b584a6d81cc7df86
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8)
- Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha1+
Build ID: c15927f20d4727c3b8de68497b6949e72f9e6e9e
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!