Updated to LO 5.3.0 on Mac OS X (Sierra). I opened a document, which I did create in LO 5.2.3. It does contain a table of contents for headings 1 through 4.
After updating the TOC (Tools->Update All) the last character got removed from all TOC entries. They are still present on the individual headings.
I re-opened the document in LO 5.2.3 and did an Tools->Update All and all TOC entries are back to normal.
Thank you for reporting the bug. Please attach a sample document, as this makes it easier for us to verify the bug.
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' once the requested document is provided.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive information before attaching it.
See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F for help on how to do so.)
Hi Ronny: to solve directly (possibly): remove space behind E (Entry) in Entries tab. For the rest: it's a bug that needs to be fixed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 104315 ***
thank you for the quick workaround, I can confirm that removing the "spaces" after the "E" does indeed fix the issue.
(In reply to Ronny Bremer from comment #3)
> thank you for the quick workaround, I can confirm that removing the "spaces"
> after the "E" does indeed fix the issue.
You're welcome. Still not ok that is happens..