When I try to set a pattern fill background to a chart wall, the chart wall's background does not show the right result.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached file with a chart
2. Double click on chart -> step into edit mode
3. Double click on chart wall (area showing the chart data and chart grid)
4. Open Area tabpage, push Pattern button and select a new pattern with a new color
5. Close Chart Wall dialog
6. Result: Char Wall background does not change, it remains the same gray beckground.
Chart Wall background does not have the right background fill.
Chart Wall background should show a pattern fill.
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Created attachment 131109 [details]
Test document with a chart
Also note that when I set some pattern fill for chart wall and reopen the dialog and the Area tab page not the Pattern settings are opened, but the Bitmap settings.
Setting background fill to Chart Area has similar problem.
I supposed this the the exact problem as in bug 105922 which I reported just 2 days ago...