Reproduction of bug...
1. Create a new spreadsheet in Calc.
2. In the first cell, type a misspelled word.
3. Right click on the misspelled word to verify that a list of spelling suggestions are displayed.
4. Resize the row to something like 1.00"
5. Right click on the misspelled word to verify that a list of spelling suggestions are NO LONGER displayed.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 5.3.2-1
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.10; UI Render: default; VCL: kde4; Layout Engine: new;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Arch Linux 64-bit
Version 220.127.116.11 (Build ID: e183d5b)
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
There is no bug if Vertical Alignment is Top or Middle.
Confirmed with Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+
Build ID: b6380c2e720036727c6790e7d8f9f8d16cb01512
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: fr-FR (fr_FR.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US