1) Open Writer
2) Insert > Textbox or click the insert textbox button in the Standard or Drawing toolbar
3) Notice that the Formatting toolbar has changed to the Drawing Object Properties toolbar, though nothing changed in the toolbar will change the appearance of the drawn textbox
4) Once the textbox is drawn, the toolbar is switched for the Text Object toolbar
Build ID: 04edc5c796c1b96e5228d0c1fcf73bcf52465b66
CPU threads: 2; OS: Linux 3.19; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2017-04-15_03:25:45
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
Build ID: 7635e0c1c7f821a1081f8e3868f641ae74a172d6
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.8; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
This behaviour only happens in writer and not in calc.
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
can't reproduce with 6.2 alpha 1.