Created attachment 132713 [details]
ODT file with tracked changes created with LO 5.1.6
1. open attached ODT with tracked changes (that was created with LO 5.1.6)
2. observe deleted text from Heading 2 "XXXIII Glava..." on page 82 with articles "Član 399" up to page 86 with article "Član 418"
3. save as ODT again
4. observe deleted text starting on page 82 with articles "Član 410" up to page 84 with article "Član 418" and then articles "Član 399" up to "Član 409".
Tested from OO to LO 5.4+. Marked as Critical. Not found to be reported. Please test.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: f69424ff90f83136027df3063d4c8ddafdf79faa
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.10; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on April 25th 2016
Xisco, any idea who could be for this one, based on previous work?
Caolan, I add you to CC to see this, if you can. Only similar I found is Bug 37584 where you were and I don't see Cédric around.
mstahl might be a better choice here
ouch - there are 5 delete tracked changes immediately following each other, and the ODF import reverts their sequence.
that is, in the attachmed document, they are in the "wrong" order, but after import into LO they are displayed in the "right" order, then stored in the "right" order, then open that again with LO the order is switched again and they are displayed in the "wrong" order.
ridiculous workaround: save the wrongly displayed document again, then open it
looks like it's always been broken, can repro in OOo 2.2
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!