1) Open Writer
2) Insert an image
3) Add solid line 1pt green border style
4) Insert a second image
5) Clone formatting on first image and notice the blue dashed highlight that appears around the second image before applying the cloned formatting, then apply the formatting
6) Notice that blue highlight is still there
7) Press undo until the you cant undo any more and the blue highlighting will still be present in the document
Build ID: 44b14e8c7c485d8a3bb99d9484ac63273988b633
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2017-04-17_03:32:22
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
I reproduce the same behaviour with:
LO 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ Build ID: 100e00fd3273536ebff130cfddc5da2b1fe609b1
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2017-04-20_05:12:24
Locale: en-US (fr_FR); Calc: CL
and also with:
LO 18.104.22.168 Version ID : 235ab8a-3802056-4a8fed3-2d66ea8-e241b80
so, probably inherited from OOo.
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!