A table can lose it's relative properties under certain circumstances, after changing the column width
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached file
2. Click the blue inner table line a drag and drop it a few times left and right. Notice that the embedded tables left an right are increasing and decreasing in size.
3. Change the column width by dragging the black line to the left or right
4. Click the blue inner table line again a drag and drop it a few times left and right. Notice that the embedded tables left an right are increasing and decreasing in size.
5. Now change the column width by dragging the purple line to the left or right
6. Click the blue inner table line again a drag and drop it a few times left and right.
The embedded table with purple inner line will lose it's relative property
The embedded table with the purple line should be relative
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: 274ecb49b70b3f01d47546e3b44317946c106042
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.2; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2017-05-05_22:45:07
Locale: nl-BE (nl_NL); Calc: single
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Created attachment 133110 [details]
Repro and also in step 4, the left side table stays motionless.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 6e4cba99bb35e6697b94309eedd1a08ebea2dc68
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.10; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on May 5th 2016
*** Bug 107995 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Isn't explicitly related to automatic mode. It also happening with for example left alignment and relative checkbox checked.
The column width defined in percents (50%/50%) in the table properties, column tab (with relative checkbox checked), but changed to a absolute size when dragging te inner border.
The change from relative to absolute seems adequate for the outer border vertical borders, but isn't for the inner.