(BOLD)formatting isn't working for multiple cells at once under specific conditions
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a new Calc spreadsheet
2. With cell A1 selected: Press CTRL+B
3. Type "ABC DEF"
4. Select ABC and press CTRL+B again (effectively undoing bold)
5. Select DEF and press CTRL+B again (effectively undoing bold) -> Spacing in between ABC and DEF is still bold
6. Make a few copy's of A1 (dragging right cell corner or manual copy paste)
7. Select A1 and press CTRL+B (cell will be bold; working as expected)
8. Undo (CTRL+Z)
9. Select multiple cell and press CTRL+B. Nothing happens
BOLD isn't applied, on multiple cell's but working for a single cell
Bold should be working for multiple cells too
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: ec79f3453471ee9b6ae32e71ff16ea99d9b7751c
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.19; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2017-05-28_23:21:44
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); Calc: CL
Build ID: 3215f89-f603614-ab984f2-7348103-1225a5b
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Repro, except at 7 I had to press Ctrl+B twice, first to remove the bold from the space and second to apply bold to whole cell.
Also, step 9 is true only, if you select both the original A1 and the others at the same time.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 2802dca10eef67554a81cb2347d5f648fa6fcd63
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.11; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on June 10th 2017
The extend can be a problem.
1. Open attachment 133856 [details]
2. Selecting all (CTRL+A)
3. Remove or add bold formatting (CTRL+B)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 39969 ***