Created attachment 134667 [details]
Example file with autofilter and conditional format
Attached file was made with Excel 2013 and contains a few numbers with a simple conditional format set: red font and strikethrough if value <= 100.
It also contains an autofilter above these numbers.
Opening in 5.4RC1 and saving with another file name creates a file with "unreadable content" in Excel 2013.
Created attachment 134668 [details]
Same file resaved from 5.4
Created attachment 134669 [details]
The two example files in Excel 2013
I can't reproduce it in
Id. de compilación: 2b906d450a44f2bbe506dcd22c51b3fa11dc65fd
Subproc. CPU: 1; SO: Windows 6.1; Repres. IU: predet.;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: group
and MSO Excel 2010
To be certain the reported issue is not related to corruption in the user
profile, could you please reset your Libreoffice profile (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and re-test?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present
I cannot reproduce it with a file saved by Excel 2010 either.
Maybe 2013 does not exactly write the same content?
For reference, I attach files created in Excel 2010, modified in LO 5.4 and their appearance in Excel 2013.
Created attachment 134678 [details]
Same file saved with Excel 2010
Created attachment 134679 [details]
File from Excel 2010 modified by LO 5.4
Created attachment 134680 [details]
The file made in Excel 2010 and its modified version in Excel 2013
No obvious problem visible.
Created attachment 136287 [details]
The example file from Excel2013 saved from LO6 alpha
Created attachment 136288 [details]
Screenshot of the original file and the exported one in Excel 2013
Still not good, the original file is exported in a way that causes a dataloss error in Excel.
(In reply to Gabor Kelemen from comment #9)
> Still not good, the original file is exported in a way that causes a
> dataloss error in Excel.
I get no error in Excel 2013 after roundtripping the original spreadsheet (attachment 134667 [details]) with LO 6.0 daily build (2017-09-14_00:10:31, f70e0ec6b3c61a7c7caa469949b0ac8016c89854). The entries also appear the same as in the original file.
Could you please try to reproduce it with a master build from http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/ ?
You can install it alongside the standard version.
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the master build
(In reply to Gabor Kelemen from comment #1)
> Created attachment 134668 [details]
> Same file resaved from 5.4
Yes opening this file in Excel 2013 does give an error as it was produced with LO 5.4.0 rc1, but 5.4.0 rc2 or rc3 and 184.108.40.206 dont produce this same error when saving attachment 134667 [details] and opening it in Excel 2013, so please upgrade.
(In reply to Gabor Kelemen from comment #8)
> Created attachment 136287 [details]
> The example file from Excel2013 saved from LO6 alpha
Yes this file also produces the same error, but not sure which build date your version is from (you can find the build information in the Help > About dialog), but my version below from last month doesnt cause the error.
Build ID: 7f4e02e3809e10564bd2bb91465c99f4dd207da7
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.29; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2017-08-29_22:58:12
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: group
There is a recent regression in 6.0 master since last month that is causing an error in Excel 2013 and that is being handled in bug 112444.