On My LapTop, the graphic card is not OpenGL compatible. So OpenGL is disabled, and Hardware acceleration is enabled.
I'm using the macro editor witch is very slow. Selecting text with the mouse, moving screen, is very (very) slow. (unusable)
For example, with a macro code of 60 lines, only 30 lines are visible on the screen. If I select all the text from the end to the top, that mean scrolling over 30 lines, this takes over 25 seconds with LO 126.96.36.199 or MasterDev LO 6. And over 20 seconds with LO 188.8.131.52
With AOO, this is immediate. I haven't tried with older LO than 5.3
Running Windows 10 x64 and LO x64. Latest graphic drivers, NVidia GeFORCE 710M
Not reproducible for me with LO 184.108.40.206.0+ built at home under Ubuntu 16.04 x86-64.
Best regards. JBF
I can not confirm. Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
Build ID: b6e32d53ce9c98bfba517c40f53d40e97a091b0e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Test must be done with OpenGL disabled and HW acceleration enabled.
I've made some tests on my laptop. I can switch between NVidia and Intel integrate graphic card.
With Intel card (HD Graphics 4000), things are slightly better, but still slower than AOO.
When selecting text with mouse, each time en new character is selected, we can see the screen redrawing/refreshing.
Maybe this bug is related to : https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=110741
Thank you for reporting the bug. To be certain the reported issue is not related to corruption in the user profile, could you please reset your Libreoffice profile ( https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and re-test?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present
When you select text in macro editor, after each change in selection the full screen is redrawed.
In my case this is a bit slow but the behaviour is not optimal.
Version: 18.104.22.168.0+ (x64)
Build ID: b78c398817940bbbe0b9ebe848a923cef1856758
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@62-TDF, Branch:libreoffice-5-4, Time: 2017-07-28_09:02:44
Locale: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: group
Same results regardless of the state of OpenGL or HW acceleration.
I think this bug is the same as bug 107944.
I did a test with :
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: bec5a2ac82b5178f6e765494c2003febe8ab51da
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.19; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2017-08-12_23:35:00
Locale: fr-FR (fr_FR); Calc: CL
Fresh profile, and same problem
Comment #5 describes exactly the behavior
(In reply to Luis from comment #7)
> I think this bug is the same as bug 107944.
You are right. Closing as duplicate.
Best regards. JBF
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 107944 ***