A Document which is created in Microsoft Word 2010 and saved as docx has a numbering Style like this:
But when I open the Document in Libre Office Writer the Numbering starts at 1: 1.
I can change the document to reflect the style in Libre Office with the gui, by formating the paragraph:
Paragraph -> Outline and Numbering -> Numbering Style -> WWNum2 -> Edit Style
Then I can set the start of the Numbering to 0.
The opening of the Document doesnt work like expected
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create a Microsoft Word Document with Word 2010 and a Numbered Structure starting with 0
2. Open the Document in Libre Office Writer and the Numbering is starting at 0
The Numbering is beginning with 1
The Numbering starts at 0
User Profile Reset: Yes, fresh install no user data ever been saved
Seems to happen in older Versions of Libre Office Writer (5.2) also
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Thank you for reporting the bug. Please attach a sample document, as this makes it easier for us to verify the bug.
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' once the requested document is provided.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive information before attaching it.
See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F for help on how to do so.)
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker
Created attachment 141861 [details]
Test DOCX created with MSO 2013
I didn't reproduce the problem with this test DOCX created with MSO 2013.