When copying a drawing into Writer the resulting image cannot be cropped.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make a drawing in Draw
3. Paste drawing in Writer
4. Drawing cannot be cropped
Drawing cannot be cropped
Cropping should work just like any other image
User Profile Reset: No
While you _can_ crop the image in Draw using 'Figure > Subtract' it is extremely cumbersome if you need to adjust the crop.
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.90 Safari/537.36
I'm not sure, if I grasp the problem. I tried to reproduce it:
1. Open draw
2. Create (for example) a rectangle in draw
3. Copy rectangle.
4. Paste in writer (LO 184.108.40.206)
5. It's not possible to change the height or the width of the object as you can do in draw
4. Paste in writer (LO 220.127.116.11)
5. You can change either the height or the width.
Does this describe your bug? Can you also try it with LO 18.104.22.168?
Thanks for reporting this issue.
This is a duplicate of bug 107843
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 107843 ***