Created attachment 138238 [details]
Example file made with Excel 2013
If we create a simple “Points and Lines” Chart in Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 and add a difference line to the diagram, the LibreOffice Calc will not display the difference line because, this concept does not exist.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new spreadsheet in Excel 2013/2016.
2. Create a simple “Points and Lines” Chart.
3. Add difference line to the diagram.
4. Save the spreadsheet in xlsx.
5. Open the file in LibreOffice Calc.
The difference line disappears from the diagram.
The difference line should not be disappear from the diagram.
Created attachment 138239 [details]
Screenshot of the document in LO 6 and Excel 2013
- Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+
Build ID: 889c72a7e54f241342f42b1b0a05858902228cbc
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.10; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES-valencia (ca_ES.UTF-8@valencia); Calc: group threaded
- Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha1+
Build ID: c15927f20d4727c3b8de68497b6949e72f9e6e9e
- Version 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (Build ID: efca6f15609322f62a35619619a6d5fe5c9bd5a)
- LibreOffice 3.3.0
Created attachment 138240 [details]
The example file saved by LO6 alpha