This bug was filed from the crash reporting server and is br-6d205f3f-3364-4d42-90d9-66a4265bfeb9.
Created form, edited List field, saved form, closed Base. Crashed.
I've tried with a DDBB of mine and I can't reproduce it.
Please attach a sample document, as this makes it easier for us to verify the bug.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive information before attaching it.
See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F for help on how to do so.)
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' once the requested document is provided.
Created attachment 138401 [details]
Financial records database in development at time of crash
The automatic backtrace provided by the OP indicates that the option "Autorecovery/Auto-backup" has been set. The crash appears to occur because the normal thread is waiting for a mutex lock to be managed correctly from the autorecover function that never happens, and which leads to corruption of the data structure in the ODB.
Setting the autorecovery option was known, for example, to crash LO (see bug 103667 and bug 103515). This was alleged to be fixed in master, but I don't know whether it was backported to 5.3.x (probably not).
@jimisen : you probably need to upgrade to the latest 5.4.x of LibreOffice to make this problem go away.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 103667 ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 103515 ***