Created attachment 138381 [details]
LibreOffice Writer broken file.
After my notebook entered in sleep mode. My Libreoffice writer crashed and recovery my document file. After that I have been problem with the writer's GUI. It take up all my notebook screen.
I had tested in another computer,linux - KDE Neon, with the same behavior. I don´t know what happened. This happens only with broken file.
1) Select a bullets paragraph.
2) Click with right mouse button.
3) Select bullets and Numbering...
4) The interface will open occupying the entire screen of computer.
Obs: I attached broken file to reproduce it.
Version: 126.96.36.199.beta2 (x64)
Build ID: 13edaaa12f25de343fce136064e27da66c1c4fa4
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); Calc: group threaded
Width of some properties dialogs bigger from normal
Problem not only with "Bullets and Numberring" dialog, but also with Page Properties dialog and probably other
The reason for this is too long custom styles names for different elements: Paragraf, Page or Lists and select boxes in dialogs, which contains this styles names and somehow makes dialogs wider.
So to reproduce in new document:
1. Add custom style with too long name (maximum possible may be)
2. Open some dialogs which contain added style name
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 92154 ***