Created attachment 138554 [details]
Query in libreoffice base + sqlite3 odbc have no functions
Libreoffice base, in queries when requesting the functions of queries such as sum, group, etc. they do not appear when I work with sqlite3 odbc version 3.15.2 and instead in openoffice if I can get the functions.
Could confirm the buggy behavior. Couldn't choose any function in queries through GUI. Have to use SQL-mode to use functions.
First version I have found here with this buggy behavior is LO 4.3.7
Last version I have tested here, which will show functions, is LO 4.1.6
So I set this bug to NEW and Keyword "regression".
Tested all with OpenSUSE 64bit rpm Linux.
This happens with the libreoffice 184.108.40.206 connected to a database sqlite using odbc on Windows 8.1 and Windows XP
The section of functions in the consultations does not appear
On Win10 + LO 6.1.5, I don't reproduce this.
I can see functions in English UI or in French UI.
Could someone may give a try with a newer LO version?
WIN10 + LIBREOFFICE 220.127.116.11 in spanish
you do not see the SQLITE functions in the Queries
Created attachment 149790 [details]
screenshot with functions in Spanish
Screenshot on Win10 + master sources updated today.
Created attachment 149792 [details]
jorojmaqui: could you test 2 other things and tell if you reproduce this in these cases:
1) If you use English USA language for UI
(goal is to know if it's related to language)
2) If you create a brand odb file which points on sqlite 3 file and just try to create a simple query
(goal is not undergoing an old buggy odb file due to an old bug on a previous LO version)
Created attachment 149821 [details]
iNTEFACE OF ENGLISH USERS (EEUU)
Create new database in the interface in English (USA) and I still give the same of the functions within the consultations.
attached pdf file
I have already seen that in Libreoffice version 6.3 of proof it will already be fixed
Thank you for your new feedback.
Since I don't have more questions and must recognize I'm stuck, I put it back to NEW.
As this is somewhat hard to test (I don't see any ready-made setup provided for us), it would be great if the affected people would try to bibisect this.
Robert could use the Linux repos: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect/Linux
In case the problem appeared between 4.2 and 4.3, jorojmaqui could use the win32-4.3 repository.
Cloning the repo in cygwin shell:
git clone https://git.libreoffice.org/bibisect-win32-4.3
Please also fetch commit notes:
git fetch origin refs/notes/commits:refs/notes/commits
Do regular bibisect with tag oldest and latest, and if you end up on a commit that has a note attached, please do as it says (continue between the tags fixup_oldest and fixup_latest)