I changed the locale to English-AU in LibreOffice. Calc started displaying dimensions in metric (e.g. millimetres, centimetres), but Writer continued ot display in Traditional Measures, e.g. inches.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open Tools > Options > Language Settings > Languages.
2.Set User Interface to English (UK).
3.Set Locale Setting to English (AUST).
(a) Decimal Separator Key to [v] Same as locale setting (.).
(b) Default Currency to Default -- AUD.
(c) Date Acceptance Patterns to D-M-Y;D-M; .
(d) Western to Default -- English (Australia).
1. Close Options dialogue.
2. In a Write document, choose Format > Page > Page. Note that the page dimensions are in inches.
3. In a Calc document, choose Format >: Page > Page. Note that the page dimensions are in millimetres.
All documents would show dimensions in millimetres.
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL disabled (slows LO to snails pace on Dell Vostro 2520 with Windows 10). Reset User Profile on a recent occasion.
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36
(In reply to hedley.finger from comment #0)
> Actual Results:
> 1. Close Options dialogue.
> 2. In a Write document, choose Format > Page > Page. Note that the page
> dimensions are in inches.
> 3. In a Calc document, choose Format >: Page > Page. Note that the page
> dimensions are in millimetres.
Nope, I got both in centimeters.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: 40c33132cfa6582dfccf17e787f10dd4dbd0819d
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: en-AU (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on February 24th 2018
I can't reproduce it in
Build ID: 484fe43b5e9f3696d26b8c0452aab6fd14e10772
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.13; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
To be certain the reported issue is not
related to corruption in the user profile, could you please reset your
Libreoffice profile ( https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present