1. When the installer asks for an install directory, if you type in a directory you want it to create that doesn't already exist, clicking next will crash the installer.
2. Have to make an account to report bugs.
3. Expecting users to check to see if a bug was already filed instead of doing it yourselves.
4. Asking for donations on a free version of a paid product is the same as just buying the paid product. So don't do it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.read what i said
2.think about it
User Profile Reset: No
this bug report system sucks
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.146 Safari/537.36
4. No, asking donations doesn't mean you got to.
For some other Office suites, you must pay to have the program or you crack it, no other choice. It's not the same at all.
Don't know what the reporter mean. There is no "installer" for Base. I will switch this one to "Installation".
If somebody is cursing so much about a free project it will be better he will pay for office-software. Then he could curse there.
Even the bug may be reproducable and also fixable, your wording is abusive and unacceptable.
No crash for me, also runs fine:
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 2537d6897ae516d3b4d50f0e2885dc24949841bf
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-03-16_02:34:17
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI); Calc: group
Agreed with comments #1 to #3, comment #4 does not confirm installation problem. So closing as INVALID.
Best regards. JBF