Created attachment 140886 [details]
Calling File -> Wizards -> Address Data Source -> Type Thunderbird/Icedove and OK yields an incomplete list of tables: onlxy the standard tables "AddressBook" and "CollectedAddressBook" are supplied, user-defined address books are missing. This behaviour starts in version 184.108.40.206, perhaps even in the earliest version of 5.1, but the comple list of address books is still supplied in version 220.127.116.11 and earlier. Remark: at the same time some adrress source types are no longer offered, so there seems to have been some change regarding the wizard.
I add an attachment with screnshots of Thunderbird's lsit, the list in 18.104.22.168 and the incomplete list of 22.214.171.124.
There is still another issue: both of the two remaining standard tables contain a few addresses that are not contained in the same address books in one of those that are not shown. I have no idea if this is due to some inconsitency in Thunderbird or to LibO, and anyway it will be difficult to check that in anther installation, so I just add this as an additonal hint.
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today, I could reproduce this.
Created attachment 140906 [details]
no repo in LibO 6.1
I've created an address list in Thunderbird and I can see it in
Build ID: 234d0368c823eb1a74e973e051ac522e6b86e833
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.13; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
That is good news.
To be sure that it is not only a problem with existing address books I created a new one with the same name as you. This also was not visible in 126.96.36.199. It is still wrong in 188.8.131.52, by the way.
So it really seems that the bug is resolved in 6.1.
I don't know how to test it in 6.1 now, because I can only get the versions via Separate Install GUI, where 6.1 is not yet present. I propose I wait till it is available for me and set the status to resolved if it works for me too.
You can use the daily builds from https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/
I downloaded libo-master~2018-03-26_23.45.36_LibreOfficeDev_184.108.40.206.alpha0_Win_x86.msi and installed it (on Windows 10 64 Bit), it was installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOfficeDev 6. Build ID: 0869602fdfb48ff133338915d210e2190772feef
The version is running correctly, but the address books are still missing.
Maybe it depends from the operating system and a resulting difference in Thunderbird?
But as far as I understand Julien in comment #1, he tested it on Linux and could reproduce my problem.
Xisco: could you try to add another address book?
Indeed, I got in Thunderbird:
- "Collected Addresses"
- "Personal Address Book"
- "testjul" (for the test obviously)
First 2 ones appear in LO but not the third one.
When looking at ~/.icedove/<profile>/prefs.js, testjul corresponds to abook-1.mab which isn't taken into account.
On the contrary:
"Personal Address Book" isn't referenced in prefs.js (or missed it) but should correspond to abook.mab.
"Collected Addresses" isn't referenced too in prefs.js but should correspond to history.mab
and these 2 are taken into account (see connectivity/source/drivers/mork/MConnection.cxx)
Ok, if i add another address book, it doesn't get displayed on LibreOffice's wizard. Unfortunately I can reproduce it back to 4.1...
The bug is still there in
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 7119184f4b5441600f7b3eae7ec6771c094bbb7f
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-07-23_05:38:07
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: CL
Still there in
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: Standard; VCL: win;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Sprache: de-DE
The bug persists in
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha1 (x64)
Build ID: cc57df8f942f239d29cb575ea5a7cb01405db787
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17134; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-GB