Created attachment 142264 [details]
When you apply a format change on merged cells, calc does not regenerate the cell.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a spreadsheet.
2. Merge cells A2, A3 and A4.
3. Write a lowercase text in cell A1.
4. Write a lowercase text in cell A2 (merged cells).
5. Select row 1 after that go to menu Format > text > Uppercase.
6. Select row 2 after that go to menu Format > text > Uppercase.
7. A1 is refreshed immediately but not A2.
Operating System: All
Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ Master
I confirm adding that:
- it's not any format change, it's change case, so I'll rename
- same bug with previous LO where we had Format-Change Case and it's exists all the way from OO
- if we do "8. add new sheet, go to it and than to the original" or use Ctrl+Shift+F9 we'll see it is refreshed - so minor bug
Dear Salim Habchi,
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!