1. Create new document
2. Insert Shape->Basic->Circle
3. Click right mouse button on inserted circle and select Area from context menu
4. Click Bitmap button on area tab.
5. Add / Import own bitmap
6. Select own bitmap
7. Change Options->Style to Zoomed (or anything except Tiled)
8. Click OK
Observed behavior: Style is not applied.
9. Click right mouse button on inserted circle and select Area from context menu, again
Observed behavior: Style is set to Tiled.
Any change of style or size is not applied, and stays always the same.
I can only select "Custom position / size", "Tiled" and "Streched", but every style is applied with
Version: 220.127.116.11.beta1 (x64)
Build ID: 8c76dfe1284e211954c30f219b3a38dcdd82f8a0
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
Locale: en-US (de_DE); Calc: CL
That remember this issue: bug 104411
Best regards. JBF
(In reply to Jean-Baptiste Faure from comment #2)
> That remember this issue: bug 104411
> Best regards. JBF
Vlasto: can you try https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86_64@42/current/
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the problem persists. Change to RESOLVED WORKSFORME, if the problem went away.