Create a Microsoft Word document with a paragraph and apply the heading style to a part of the paragraph. The entry in the table of contents is lost, when open the document in LibreOffice Writer and update the table of contents.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new document in Microsoft Word 2010.
2. Type text.
3. Select the first word.
4. On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click Heading 1, Heading 2 or Heading 3.
5. Create a blank paragraph.
6. Create a table of contents.
7. Save the file as DOCX.
8. Open the same file in LibreOffice Writer.
9. Right-click the table of contents, and click Update index.
The entry in the table of contents is lost.
The table of contents shouldn’t change.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 146777 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Word and Writer, and screenshot of the problem in Writer.
Created attachment 146778 [details]
Example file from Word with a table of contents.
Build ID: 268364e35100b559f42d8c02b930c5cca1c84be7
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Build ID: 3ca42d8d51174010d5e8a32b96e9b4c0b3730a53
Threads 4; Ver: 4.10; Render: default;
Build ID: c15927f20d4727c3b8de68497b6949e72f9e6e9e
in previous verions the TOC doesn't even have the entry...