Today I could not open a file with name "مقاله بورس.odt". I could not save another file with name: "ساعات کاری.ods". And some other time If I open a file with Persian name, it opens in readonly mode and I cannot disable this mode!
I use Kubuntu 18.04
Khaled, please look at this reprort, can you confirm it?
Could you please try to reproduce it with the latest version of LibreOffice
from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ ?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the latest version.
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
As per my experiment on version: 184.108.40.206, this issue is resolved
(In reply to ahangarha from comment #4)
> As per my experiment on version: 220.127.116.11, this issue is resolved
Thanks for retesting with the latest version.
Setting to RESOLVED WORKSFORME as the commit fixing this issue hasn't been identified.