When selecting an Heading's expression in document to which some Chapter Numbering settings have been applied, information then reported under Chapter Numbering is by default the one related to the last applied numbering settings regardless the selected expression.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a new ODT document;
2. Enter a two-lined content as follow:
3. Apply styles Heading 1, Heading 2 respectively to expressions A, B;
4. Under Tools => Chapter Numbering..., under Numbering tab, apply in that order Level 1, Level 2 respectively to styles Heading 1, Heading 2;
5. Select the content to which style Heading 1 is applied then open Tools => Chapter Numbering..., Numbering tab.
5. – Information reported is related to the last applied numbering settings in document – here Level 2 –.
5. – Information to match numbering settings applied – here Level 1 – to currently selected heading's expression.
User Profile Reset: Yes
Version: 188.8.131.52; Build ID: 184.108.40.206-4.fc29; CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3; Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
Created attachment 148127 [details]
I confirm it with
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: ffa5b8a82eab18041bbee4d6914892b82c7801d3
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-12-19_03:24:54
Locale: en-US (de_DE); UI-Language: en-US
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 115104 ***