1. Create a spreadsheet with an external link
2. Set the external link to update every automatically every X seconds
3. Save and close the spreadsheet
4. From the security settings, disable automatic updating for external links, so that you see the top info bar saying "Automatic update of external links has been disabled."
4. Re-open the document
5. Wait X+1 seconds
6. Attempt to close the document. note the prompt asking whether to save or not, but no modifications have been made to the spreadsheet, because the setting to autoupdate links is disabled.
Is what has "changed" the timestamp of the last run, perhaps?
Hi Dan Dascalescu,
is this issue still reproducible in LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 ?
(In reply to Xisco Faulí from comment #1)
> Hi Dan Dascalescu,
> is this issue still reproducible in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 ?
Setting to NEEDINFO...
Created attachment 151014 [details]
Link still updates despite automatic updates off
Yes, I still see this behavior in 184.108.40.206:
As seen in the yellow banner of the screenshot, behind the menu: "Automatic update of external links has been disabled", I've disabled automatic updates.
However, if I wait longer than the update frequency, the Edit menu will show "Undo: update link".
[Automated Action] NeedInfo-To-Unconfirmed
The setting is Security options and warnings - Block any links...
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 3e64065612acec2eb29aa21e2b515953422256d7
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@62-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2019-08-15_22:57:26
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI); UI-Language: en-US
*** Bug 126992 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***