Recently I have been using Libre Office. I'm so happy about it that I liquidated the license ex officie 365! Thank you very much for the work you are making available to us free of charge!
As you ask, I would like to inform you of two problems I have just encountered.
1st problem: I have a PPTX that I call from Libre Office. I modify it and then save it again in PPTX format. Later I noticed that a part of a sentence on a page disappeared. I had actually not changed anything on that page.
2nd problem: I want to export the same PPTX file in PDF format. After a few moments Free Office displays an error and remains completely blocked. I have to force the shutdown of Libre Office. When I restart it and export the same file to PDF, it does so without error. However, when I want to print this PDF I notice that it takes a very long time before it starts printing.
So, I hope that the details of these errors are clear enough to allow you to exploit them.
With kind regards
Steps to Reproduce:
1.I detailed the bug in the description above
Reproducible: Didn't try
User Profile Reset: No
please attach your PPTX file into bug