I have 3 laptops with 4k display run with Windows 10.
2 of them are fresh installed with Windows 10 1809, then installed libreoffice 6.1.2-x86 64
after start second time, the icons became crap...
tested has been done:
1) disabled Hi-DPI scaling, it's good
2) OpenGL disabled/enabled, it's all bad
3) revert one laptop to 6.0.x, it's good.
4) the third laptop is good. OS was installed long time ago
5) 2nd and 3rd laptop was exactly same hardware, one is good, another is bad.
6) upgraded to 6.1.3, 6.1.4, is all bad.
7) after delete all UserProfile, it good on first time running, then becaome bad.
should be right icons
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Windows (All)
OS is 64bit: no
Created attachment 148668 [details]
This *must* be duplicate of bug 119020; and so it must be fixed in 6.1.4 - which means that after removing cached corrupted icons, that version must create good icons.
But your description doesn't specify on which versions did you try to "delete all UserProfile" (which removes the icon cache), after which "then becaome bad". If it's on 6.1.4, then it's something different (?).
Please clarify if clearing icon cache (see bug 119020 comment 55), or user profile, still gives you bad icons with *version 6.1.4*.
And please always set Version field to *earliest* affected (as hinted in the field for a purpose).
tested with bug 119020 comment 55, my issue is gone, it's good now.
I do the cleaning at version 6.1.3, it not good at that version.
Next time I'll give the correct version info.
Thanks a lot, and I think this one could be closed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 119020 ***