Can't to add item "Export as image" into cell context menu in Calc.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Calc
2. Open Tools->Customize, tab Context menus
3. In Search field enter Export
4. In list Functions select item Export as image
5. Make sure in drop-down list Target selected Cell
6. Press Arrow right button between two lists
7. Item Export as Image now shows in right list and should be allows in cell context menu.
8. Press OK button
9. Right click on any cell and look at context menu-> item Export as Image is missed
I can't to add item Export as image to cell context menu
I can to add item Export as image to cell context menu
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: b45289e48e0f354b9996e2846dd041db4a9947ce
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.18; UI render: default; VCL: kde5;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2019-02-08_12:51:03
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
If this bug will be fixed then I can to close bug 114513
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated 2 days ago, I could reproduce this.
Weirdly, "Export as PDF" function works. So it seems specific to "Export as Image".
The "Export as Image" command in Calc (.uno:ExportAsGraphic) is only for charts, and nothing else. Someone will have to implement this for other objects/cells, before it can be used in the context menu.
(In reply to Maxim Monastirsky from comment #3)
> The "Export as Image" command in Calc (.uno:ExportAsGraphic) is only for
> charts, and nothing else. Someone will have to implement this for other
> objects/cells, before it can be used in the context menu.
in bug 108317 Eike added opportunity to export selected cells into PNG/JPG from menu File->Export. May be can use it...