Comment arrangement in XLSX documents created with Microsoft Excel is changing to default when the document is opened in LibreOffice Calc.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel.
2. Select the A1 cell.
3. On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click New Comment.
4. Type text.
5. Select the A2 cell.
6. On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click New Comment.
7. Type text.
8. Deselect the cell.
9. On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show All Comments.
10. Select the second comment and right-click.
11. Choose Order→Send to Back.
12. Save the file as XLSX.
13. Open the same file in Calc.
14. Compare the original file opened in Excel and Calc.
The comment of the A2 cell is on top.
The comment of the A1 cell should appear.
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: 950bdd703bb4430526598a132897a6b77cb21005
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
Locale: hu-HU (hu_HU); UI-Language: en-US
Build ID: 7e68ba2-a744ebf-1f241b7-c506db1-7d53735
Created attachment 149109 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Excel and Calc.
Created attachment 149110 [details]
Example file from Excel.
Build ID: 8c0bb7692a5ae3f1c0d1966903baef013b50a7e6
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Build ID: 3ca42d8d51174010d5e8a32b96e9b4c0b3730a53
Threads 4; Ver: 4.15; Render: default;