An automatically transformed area is to be generated from a table with a value range using MTRANS. The creation with the function is correct. Libreoffice crashes when trying to select the range created with MTRANS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.load the attached file
2.Go to cell B12
3.Try to select the MTRANS table by using CTRL-SHIFT-LEFT or try to select the complete column B by clicking on the row name
Selecting the range of fields
User Profile Reset: Yes
This error also comes with the appimage version
OS-actual Manjaro with all updates
Created attachment 149920 [details]
Example file with MTRANS
No issue with
Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
Build ID: fcd633fb1bf21b0a99c9acb3ad6e526437947b01
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: es-ES (es_ES); UI-Language: en-US
I think there was a solved bug not to much time ago.
don't repro in
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 13a260f59e421f3e67845f8f2eb22b8f0f8fcaf0
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-03-11_02:46:09
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
Yes, Linux only.
I've tested it under Win 10 and everything was ok.
I can't reproduce it in
Build ID: 8aa579830b20072af8d6e149d6b279362fe98b91
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Could you please try to reproduce it with the latest version of LibreOffice
from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ ?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the latest version.
Testing with the daily appimage 22.214.171.124 the bug is still present.
Version 6.1.5 works fine.
Linux heim 4.19.28-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Mar 10 08:32:42 UTC 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux
I think it's a spezial problem under Manjaro or Arch Linux.
Running LO 6.2 under Ubuntu-live has no error at this point.
(In reply to NoRa from comment #7)
> I think it's a spezial problem under Manjaro or Arch Linux.
> Running LO 6.2 under Ubuntu-live has no error at this point.
please follow the instructions provided at this link < https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport/Debug_Information#GNU.2FLinux >. and submit a backtrace. That way a developer can look into the underlying reason of the crash.
I've loaded the last daily build LibreOfficeDev_126.96.36.199.alpha0_Linux_x86-64_archive. I can't reproduce the error with this version.
CPU-Threads: 8; BS: Linux 4.19; UI-Render: Standard; VCL: kde5;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI-Sprache: de-DE
I got this error prompt:
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 1266, resource id: 25166447, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0
So forget it, the bug will be solved in 6.3.
(In reply to NoRa from comment #6)
> Testing with the daily appimage 188.8.131.52 the bug is still present.
> Version 6.1.5 works fine.
> Linux heim 4.19.28-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Mar 10 08:32:42 UTC 2019
> x86_64 GNU/Linux
On the one hand, you can reproduce it with a appimage 6.3, but you can't with LibreOfficeDev_184.108.40.206.alpha0_Linux_x86-64_archive.
Appimage bug ?
Hi, I'm sorry but so it is.
I've tested it oncemore. The appimage crashes and the installed daily buid not.
I've tested also version 220.127.116.11 from rpm packages built via libreoffice-dev-bin from AUR and it crashes.
Build ID: 2b840030fec2aae0fd2658d8d4f9548af4e3518d
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: kde5;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
also built from AUR don't crash - great.
I don't know where I can look now. I will wait, it seems the bug will be fix in the next version.
(In reply to NoRa from comment #11)
> Hi, I'm sorry but so it is.
> I've tested it oncemore. The appimage crashes and the installed daily buid
> I've tested also version 18.104.22.168 from rpm packages built via
> libreoffice-dev-bin from AUR and it crashes.
> Version: 22.214.171.124
> Build ID: 2b840030fec2aae0fd2658d8d4f9548af4e3518d
> CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: kde5;
> Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
> Calc: threaded
> also built from AUR don't crash - great.
> I don't know where I can look now. I will wait, it seems the bug will be fix
> in the next version.
I would say it was a KDE5 crash. Anyway, since it's no longer reproducible in 126.96.36.199, it's problably fixed by one of the fixes for KDE5 in that version. Check the release notes -> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/6.2.2/RC1 and
Setting to RESOLVED WORKSFORME as the commit fixing this issue hasn't been identified.