- open calc
- insert an image/ole/media/...
- curser to cell
- curser to image/ole/media/...
- the standard toolbar size change
- the pastespecial command show in cell mode an drop down arrow
- the pastespecial command show in image/ole/media no drop down arrow
- in writer the pastespecial (with arrow) is grayed out when select image/ole/media
- use same behaviour than in writer (gray out pastespecial)
tested with master, 6.2 in gtk and on windows.
Build ID: d31d77b7199ecc9a7edc899d9703e9da52d5cbd1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-04-01_00:04:09
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
Cannot confirm in master. Standard toolbar remains static whether cell or image is selected.
(In reply to Heiko Tietze from comment #2)
> Cannot confirm in master. Standard toolbar remains static whether cell or
> image is selected.
It moves by horizontal
(In reply to Roman Kuznetsov from comment #3)
> It moves by horizontal
Got it, reason is the expander that is hidden instead of being disabled. Does not happen in Writer. Should be fixed.
Great post I need to say and thanks for the knowledge. I appreciate your post and appearance forward to more. Read More aol verizon