When anchoring a text-box to page in a Right-to-Left document, the text box doesn't appear in normal view but when exporting to PDF the text appears normally.
Ubuntu : https://youtu.be/-oWBhi07N6Q
Windows 10 : https://youtu.be/OVPm6TM3HlI
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a text-box with some text in it.
2. Enable complex text layout. Tools>Options>Language Settings>Language>Complex text layout: set to Arabic(Jordan) for example.
3. Change page direction to RTL. Format>page>text-orientation: set to Right-to-Left
4. Change textb-box anchor to page.
The text and text-box don't appear in normal view
The text and the text-box to appear normally
User Profile Reset: No
I confirm it with
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: GL; VCL: win;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Sprache: de-DE
and also with
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 6.19; UI-Render: GL;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: CL
Created attachment 151626 [details]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached file
2. Format - Page
3. Change text direction to right-to-left
Regression introduced by:
author Michael Stahl <email@example.com> 2016-12-06 22:59:40 +0100
committer Michael Stahl <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2016-12-07 14:46:07 +0100
commit 689cead9e0837dc932e3a4cd765f7d319b529018 (patch)
parent b346439637b7d03a3eb1d6e67dfb585b357567f4 (diff)
tdf#91260 svx, sw: don't paint off-page part of drawing object
Bisected with: bibisect-linux-64-5.4
Adding Cc: to Michael Stahl