When I copy a sheet which contains conditional formatting, it seems to be working fine but the conditional formatting is broken on the new sheet. (see attachment)
I have found a workaround while browsing issues regarding conditional formatting by copying using the "paste special" directly on the cells after copying the sheet. However, this workaround may be time-consuming if, like in my case, one has to perform this operation multiple times.
Additionally, there is also a strange orange color which is automatically added on the nonworking cells.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a worksheet
2. apply a conditional formating (in my case, it was a custom style with a different background, conditionned on a LOV defined in another sheet)
3. copy the worksheet
Conditional formatting broken in the new sheet.
Copy the format with the sheet copy.
User Profile Reset: No
I also use a cell range for the broken cells. Both the definition of the cell range, and the conditional formatting are based on a configuration sheet _Status_LOV.
Created attachment 151104 [details]
Comment on attachment 151104 [details]
The broken file after having copied the tab "Sc_base" to "Sc_base_2"
Created attachment 151105 [details]
File after workaround with "paste special"
Created attachment 151106 [details]
Original file, before the tab copy
Florent, how do you copy a sheet? Say about it more detail
@Roman, I right click on the origin sheet tab, select "move or copy sheet" and select the "copy" radio button.
[Automated Action] NeedInfo-To-Unconfirmed
Thank you for reporting the bug. To be certain the reported issue is not
related to corruption in the user profile, could you please reset your
Libreoffice profile ( https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present
(In reply to Xisco Faulí from comment #8)
> Thank you for reporting the bug. To be certain the reported issue is not
> related to corruption in the user profile, could you please reset your
> Libreoffice profile ( https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and
> I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
> 'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present
I've restarted in safe mode and the problem still occurs. Just to be sure, I also have renamed my user profile folder in appdata and it also occurs.
Link to target "equal to" is wrong for all condition.
It was (for Condition 1) $_Status_LOV.$A$3 and it became for copied sheet - $Sc_base.$A$3.
There is an absolutely addressing but it doesn't work when we copy sheet with CF now
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 4cd4063f9cf531d1e948f27fcfd2eaed3d4a1a2d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-05-08_23:08:36
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
don't repro in 4.2.8 but repro in 4.4.7 ->regression