Menu: Data|Validity allows setting cell content validity rules for one or more cells. For the validity type "list", the content of the text entry widget is unintentionally selected when switching to another program and back.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start LO calc and open a new spreadsheet
2. select multiple cells
3. select data | validity from main menu
4. select "list" as type of validity
5. mouse click in the "entries" text widget
7. press Alt-Tab to switch to another application
8. press Alt-Tab again to get back to LO calc
the content of the text widget "aaa bbb ccc" is selected.
the content of the text widget is NOT selected
User Profile Reset: No
CPU-Threads: 2; BS: Linux 4.19; UI-Render: Standard; VCL: gtk3;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.utf8); Calc: group threaded
Linux Debian 10/buster; installed from Debian main repositories
On loss of focus.
For fields in solver too, possibly more.