In a Japanese vertical 2 column document with footers enabled, punctuation disappears in 2 columns. Punctuation in 1 column does not disappear.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the styles as below.
## Page styles:Default Style
- Text direction: Right-to-left (vertical)
- Footer on
- Columns 2
- Width and Spacing: Spacing: 0.50cm / AutoWidth
## Paragraph Styles: Text Body
- Asian Typography
- Allow hanging punctuation
2. Write a text and apply Text Body style.
3. Puctuation in 2 columns is disappeared. (See attached files)
Puctuation in 2 columns is disappeared.
Puctuation in 2 columns is displayed.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 152473 [details]
Created attachment 152474 [details]
Confirm, Reproduce with 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11.alpha0+/Win-x86_64@62-TDF.
Reproduced in 7.1.
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 47f78053abe362b9384784d31a6e56f8511eb1c1
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: default; VCL: win
Locale: ja-JP (ja_JP); UI: ja-JP
Skia is disabled.