In a Japanese vertical 2 column document with footers enabled, punctuation disappears in 2 columns. Punctuation in 1 column does not disappear.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the styles as below.
## Page styles:Default Style
- Text direction: Right-to-left (vertical)
- Footer on
- Columns 2
- Width and Spacing: Spacing: 0.50cm / AutoWidth
## Paragraph Styles: Text Body
- Asian Typography
- Allow hanging punctuation
2. Write a text and apply Text Body style.
3. Puctuation in 2 columns is disappeared. (See attached files)
Puctuation in 2 columns is disappeared.
Puctuation in 2 columns is displayed.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 152473 [details]
Created attachment 152474 [details]
Confirm, Reproduce with 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.alpha0+/Win-x86_64@62-TDF.