When using some characters (at the moment I have had problem with '~' tilde only) in the right field (the one in which I can actually specify the value of the condition) for a condition.
Then the recap of that condition, does not show the character!
I attach two screenshot in which:
- first shows the bug, that is missing '~' in the recap
- second shows how to reproduce the bug, that is insert '~'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open Manage Conditional Formatting
2. click Add
3. click on the right and empty field (press 3x TAB)
4. type "~" (including the two double quotes)
5. click Add, again
6. note the recap of the just filled condition does not show "~"
does not show '~' character
show '~' character
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
Build ID: 6.2.5-1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.1; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: it-IT (en_GB.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-GB
Created attachment 152774 [details]
Created attachment 152775 [details]
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: a9885aed4ee65067613e5506771b6ae6b5e0bae0
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-07-04_01:38:09
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US