Steps to reproduce
1. In Windows open attachment 145334 [details]
2. Click on either of the 2 Date Pickers
1. Date picker dialog appears and field does not flash
1. With Intel GPU + UI render: GL, no dialog appears
2. With UI render: default, date field flashes
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 2f2f4767089512c34514896bc37823f9310e9dd4
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-07-10_02:13:57
Tamás Zolnai committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#126414: MSForms: fix flickering of date field button on Windows
It will be available in 6.4.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Verified FIXED in Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x86)
Build ID: 28fcb7d86765194b4015e7023449333f43aba0c5