Created attachment 154416 [details]
sample file for "pptx opacity gradient bug"
to reproduce this bug
- open the attached sample pptx
- right click the middle box
- choose "area" from menu
- choose tab "opacity" in the dialog
- choose "no opacity"
- save as pptx and close the file
- reopen the pptx file
--> the opacity in the middle box is back
- check the opacity setting of the area
--> opacity gradient is incorrectly activated
This bug does not occur when saving to native odp format.
I can't reproduce it in
Build ID: a283627036c9b1c56e4b765866b8fb8a26ec87ab
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
most likely a duplicate of bug 127372
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 127372 ***