Chart gradients don't keep gradient fill defined in dialog window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open LibreOffice Writer or Calc.
2. Create bar chart.
3. Mark one of the bar (or row of bars with same color).
4. Choose Format Data Series from context menu.
5. In Area tab choose Gradient.
6. Choose one gradient fill, change its properties (Type, Colors).
7. Click OK.
Gradient is filled by black and white. ALWAYS.
Gradient keeps defined colors.
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
You can use sidebar to repair color gradient.
This bug is located in Libreoffice 6.3.2 too.
Created attachment 154637 [details]
Build ID: 66e45a1ae861d50edf65fed9e39c9c9d5b15e0ac
CPU threads: 2; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: kf5;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2019-09-28_15:31:38
Locale: cs-CZ (cs_CZ.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Thank you for reporting. Looks like duplicate of bug 125449
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 125449 ***
(In reply to IM from comment #3)
> Thank you for reporting. Looks like duplicate of bug 125449
> *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 125449 ***
Yep, you're right. Sorry.