After adding bibliography entries to a Writer document the bibliography entries hide after saving and reopening the file. The references into the text and the list of bibliography remain, but when trying to recall already added entries from the dropdown menu, the list is blank.
As an after-effect you can copy multiple times bibliography entry into the text and after refreshing the bibliography list it appears as many times as insterted into the text (needs saving and reopening the document).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Insert some bibliography entries into the text (either copy & paste from other document or brand new).
2. Create bibliography list.
3. Save the document.
4. Open the document.
5. Try to add bibliography entry from the document database - the dropdown list is empty.
6. Randomly copy your entries through the text.
7. Save document.
8. Open document.
9. Refresh bibliography list - it shows each entry as many times as copied through the document.
Empty list of document bibliography althrough these entries apparently exist within the document (the bibliography list sees and refreshes them).
Dropdown list should show bibliography entries from the document database.
Bibliography list should show each item only once, not multiple times.
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
Created attachment 155017 [details]
Screenshot of entered bibliography but blank dropdown list
Created attachment 155018 [details]
Document with four bibliography entries, list of bibliography and randomly copied bibliography entries
I confirm it with
Version: 188.8.131.52 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: Standard; VCL: win;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Sprache: de-DE
Shorter steps to reproduce:
1. Create bibliography entry (Insert => indexes => biliography entry => new)
2. Short name is displayed in short name list => Insert
3. Create bibliography => bibliography entry is shown
4. Insert => indexes => bibliography entry => short name list is empty
Related to bug 127455, perhaps a duplicate, because I can't reproduce it with
Version: 184.108.40.206 (x64)
Build ID: 5896ab1714085361c45cf540f76f60673dd96a72
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: group threaded
This is a duplicate of bug 128845
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 128845 ***