1. Document with Header
2. Insert Frame in document body
3. Drag Frame into Header area
4. Click in document body
5. Try to click on Frame
Actual result: Can edit text inside of frame, but cannot select frame with mouse click
Expected result: Can use mouse to select frame.
6. Use navigator to edit frame
7. Change anchor: (to character)
Actual result: Cannot select frame
8. Use navigator to edit frame, change anchor "To Page"
Actual result: Can use mouse to select.
1. After changing anchor to page, can change anchor to "to paragraph" or "to character" (with frame in Header area) and now possible to select frame in Header area with mouse.
I confirm ith with
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: eeb2d19e77d6dc47c68e8ba0920a02cf64a1247b
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-GB
Additional information: If you anchor frame to page, it's not longer part of the header