1. Get to the Area tab (for Shapes and Textboxes) (any module) and use the Hatch option.
2. Select one of the Hatches in the Hatch window.
3. Change one of the options.
Actual result: The "selected" hatch indication disappears.
Expected result: The "selection" indication remains.
1. Using the "Modify" button will, in fact, apply the modifications.
2. But without excellent memory, it is hard to know which hatch is actually going to be modified.
3. Also tested with 220.127.116.11.alpha
Build ID: 4ee7ee1c4a515479bc174543af4dbc400035c0ba
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://web.libera.chat/?settings=#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 7ac19fbce8a35f559eebb879cd0f232bfc95e703
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: da-DK (da_DK); UI: en-US