1. Get to the Area tab (for Shapes and Textboxes) (any module) and use the Hatch option.
2. Select one of the Hatches in the Hatch window.
3. Change one of the options.
Actual result: The "selected" hatch indication disappears.
Expected result: The "selection" indication remains.
1. Using the "Modify" button will, in fact, apply the modifications.
2. But without excellent memory, it is hard to know which hatch is actually going to be modified.
3. Also tested with 184.108.40.206.alpha
Build ID: 4ee7ee1c4a515479bc174543af4dbc400035c0ba
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US