Fields such as Created Date, Created Author, File Name,Modified Date / Time, Word Count and Page Count show up in a PDF but are empty in and EPUB
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a section with the above fields
2. Export ar ePUB
Actual values should be in the epub
User Profile Reset: Yes
I have an ODT file with this and other bugs
Created attachment 158908 [details]
A tempate with the bug on the copyright page
This is a LO writer template to test if LO will word for me writing an ePUB/Kindle book.
I confirm it with
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 5dcbd1bb557450a2d658a710c163b310c0cee157
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-GB
I've changed severity to critical because of data loss
1. In addition references headings are missing.
2. In addition Table of Contents, Table of Figures, Index of Tables and Bibliography are missing.
I assume that this is because they too are composed of fields.
tested on Version: 220.127.116.11 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 30(Build:2)
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 3.18; UI render: default; VCL: x11
Locale: en-US (C); UI: en-US
Debian package version: 1:7.3.5~rc2-1
the blue boxes explaining or appearing at the right (attached screenshot (page 1)) and elsewhere are not appearing on exported epub. attached screenshot of epub export and document viewer epub screenshot also. tested exported epub on mupdf 1.20.2a (android) and document viewer v 2.8.2 (android) (attached screenshot).
Created attachment 181344 [details]
exported epub in document viewer
Created attachment 181345 [details]
Created attachment 181346 [details]
odt 2 epub export setting of lo