When saving in LibreOffice with "Save As" other files can be overwritten.
This issue should be categorized as serious!
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Work hard for months on a dissertation for the next academic level.
2. On the last day make a review and edit many things.
3. Store file on an USB-Stick for professional printing.
4. Edit your CV and store it on the stick.
4a. Because you are happy and tired, click on "Yes".
5. Wonder why the printing shop only printed the CV.
The wrong document is overwritten.
The document should be saved under its name.
User Profile Reset: No
LibreOffice version is the same as in bug 131863
Created attachment 159567 [details]
Reproduction in pics
Most important is search before reporting or confirming.
I consider this a duplicate of bug 130505.
All duplicates have the same root cause: 1st entry in dialog is marked and selected (for save as, PDF export etc.), regardless of what's in the filename.
murliwurli, you opened 2 bugs for the same issue, seems without search.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130505 ***