Undo doesn't work properly for moving an image/frame
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open https://bz.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=77417 (bug https://bz.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=65401)
2. Move the top frame/text (or what is it?) on page 1 and 2 to the right border
3. Press CTRL+Z twice
Image on page 1 "disappears"
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 4475bcd83aac7e033fc5250f268eb922bd471e7b
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI-Language: en-US
Atempted to repro in the following build in order to find out where does the image "dissapear.
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha1 (x64)
Build ID: 6a03b2a54143a9bc0c6d4c7f1...
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18362; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
I used the same file that was provided on step 1.
1. Zoom out in order to have a better view on more pages at the same time.
2. Leave the first image from the first page alone.
3. Drag any image from the 2nd page to the 3rd page
4. Press Ctrl + Z
Actual results: The first image from the 1st page jumps on another page.
I also used another file that had less anchors in order to not interact with one another and the "jumping" did not occur.
Based on these I'd say the image jumps due to the interactions of the anchors
Would you be able to confirm the above use case and outcome?
This was helpful. Thanks for sharing!
Looks fine to me
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: <buildversion>
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: ru-RU (nl_NL); UI: en-US