I have set the LO option Load/Save, General, Edit doc properties before saving
and for PDF export “View PDF after export“.
When exporting a PDF, the doc properties dialog also opens and the PDF viewer is opened at the same time, *before* I have OKed the properties and thus exported the PDF.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a document, set options to edit document properties before saving and to view PDF after export.
2. Export it to PDF (does not exist yet).
3. Doc properties dialog opens.
4. Click OK — the PDF is generated but not opened.
5. Export it again, Yes to overwrite.
6. The *old* PDF is opened and the doc properties dialog opens.
7. Click OK — now it depends on the viewer and the file system whether the PDF is overwritten and its view refreshed, or the PDF cannot be overwritten.
The PDF viewer is started before actually exporting, while the doc properties dialog is still open.
The PDF viewer should be started only after the doc properties dialog is closed and the PDF is actually exported.
User Profile Reset: No
This bug was not present in older LO versions.
This looks like a duplicate of bug 120343, and should be fixed. Please try with a more recent version.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 120343 ***