UI: Same size settings twice: in Image tabs Type & Crop
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Writer
2. insert in image (picture)
3. Select the image -> Format -> Image -> Properties
4. Compare Type & crop dialog
Same size settings at two places. With crop lacking a keep ratio button.
A single place? Or I'm i missing something?
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 97a2c1fc5e376c0c00968f17a0392c6d3a5ed565
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI-Language: en-US
Another Image dialog comment.. Of me, being benjamin..
Size at Type tab is the same as on the Crop tab but would you want to switch between the tabs? And if not, which one should be deleted?
(In reply to Heiko Tietze from comment #2)
> Size at Type tab is the same as on the Crop tab but would you want to switch
> between the tabs? And if not, which one should be deleted?
It has to go from crop.. as there are more settings in Type tab, IMHO
One of the issues. Making changes to the dimensions in crop. Doesn't update the type tab. And visa versa. Also is the crop tab lacking a keep ratio checkbox.
* Will at it.. Increase the size of the Preview Picture.. (as there is room left anyhow).
* And even better make it possible the 'drag' crop borders on the preview screen (similar how the crop tool functions.. with exact numbers next to it..) Cropping with the pressing numbers is not so funny.. only for the final touch..
+1 for clean crop tab and have there only crop items.
No objection, so let's do it. Could be an easyhack.