Removal of formatting inconsistency
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Set the cursor before q of quiet
3. press CTRL+SHIFT+ARROW & Backspace.
4. Type something.. no formatting
5. Undo everything
6. Double click heard & press backspace or delete & type something.. formatting
7. undo everything
8. Place the cursor before q of quiet and press backspace until heard is gone.. type something.. formatting
9. Select section before quite until he with the mouse and backspace or CTRL+X.. formatting gone
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 97a2c1fc5e376c0c00968f17a0392c6d3a5ed565
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI-Language: en-US
No attached file
Created attachment 160659 [details]
I don't think this is a bug. The formatting still exists in step 8, not visible as character but as formatting in the "non-space" between "q"(uiet) and the space before that word. It's the remnant of the formatting of "heard".
The formatting is there as long as you don't move the cursor caret away from the place where the last formatted character was deleted.
Maybe a duplicate of bug 62325 or of another issue in meta bug 127250?
Otherwise a NOTABUG for me.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62325 ***