Created attachment 160734 [details]
Document and screenshots to show the problem
When in a text document with paragraphs more then one contiguous paragraphs are copied and pasted anywhere the last pasted paragraph is displayed twice. When the document is saved an reopened the last pasted paragraph is displayed correctly only once.
Reproduce the bug:
- open "Test_Kopieren_Absatz_V1.odt" from attached zip file
- copy the last 2 paragraphs (with coloured background)
- paste them both after the last paragraph in a new paragraph (!)
- The pasted last paragraph (with yellow background) is displayed twice.
- save the changed document e.g. with "Save as" and reopen it
- The pasted last paragraph (with yellow background) is correctly displayed only once.
The problem doesn't occur when the copied paragraphs are not pasted in a new paragraph but on the end of a parapgraph or into a paragraph.
An obvious bug... sneaked into 126.96.36.199.. fixed already.. thanks for reporting!
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 132187 ***